- June 9, 2014 at 4:15 pm #12039
- February 27, 2016 at 7:52 pm #24749
Why the differences in the quoted battery size kw v kwh. Eg the Leafs have been quoted as 24 kwh (with a recent increase to 30). Quoting kw for others makes comparison for the uninitiated confusing.
- June 6, 2016 at 9:19 am #26955
I’ve been looking at getting an electric vehicle and I think I have made up my mind on the Nissan Leaf.
The only question I have is what spec I should go for, and where would be the cheapest place to get one.
I have been looking online and found the following quote, but it seems too good to be true.
Has anyone purchased one from these guys?
They are relatively close to where I live, and I don’t mind going the extra distance for a good deal.
- September 11, 2016 at 2:10 pm #28150
Why are you not mentioning the Kia Soul EV?
- October 11, 2016 at 2:28 pm #28624
Why does the next button not work?
- October 11, 2016 at 2:33 pm #28625
Why does the chart show Mitsubishi outlanders charge at 7KW when they are actually only 16A 3KW?
- August 14, 2017 at 1:55 pm #33287
Is this page no longer being maintained?
- October 5, 2017 at 5:58 pm #34033
The next button does not work.
- August 20, 2018 at 11:20 am #45182
The “Top 10 Electric Vehicles” Button does not Work.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.