This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Whatsnext 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

For fans of electric cars, news coming out of the world’s most important motor shows has become increasingly positive over the past few years. Thankfu
    [See the full post at: Geneva 2018 EV show stars]

Chris
    Participant

I was expecting a lot more. I thought either Renault or Nissan would show a new EV concept or production car. The Twingo was what I was hoping for, and we heard nothing.

There was basically nothing we didn’t already know about, so this show was almost as depressing as Detroit was. It seems as if there are no actual surprises at these shows any more. So if there are no teasers from a manufacturer beforehand, then don’t get your hopes up. I’ll keep that in mind for next time.

Whatsnext
    Participant

I thought Mercedes were going to give us details of their new cars, but I guess both they and Audi were not ready in time.

Only the Kona is really important at present and if deliveries are not until the end of the year that gives a clear run to Nissans Leaf.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© Copyright Next Green Car Ltd 2018