This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of shb1 shb1 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Come and introduce yourself – we would love to hear about what EV you drive or your EV aspirations!

Profile photo of myleaflife
    myleaflife
    Participant

Hi, I am excitedly waiting for delivery of my new Nissan Leaf due in July!!

I am getting the car as part of the @myelectricave scheme. Follow my blog @myleaflife to hear how I get on.

Always interested to hear other peoples EV experiences too!

Profile photo of Walty
    Walty
    Participant

I bought my i-MiEV 15 months ago and although really a city car I am enjoying pushing the boundaries with it. So far I have done trips to Oxford, Duxford, Warsash, Keynsham and Grantham.
    I would like to see more Rapid Chargers on A Roads like A4, A303 and A15 as I prefer to drive at a 60mph limit and enjoy the journeys and the ‘Tech’ stops.
    Would anyone like to join me on my campaign to have a Rapid installed in Marlborough? Its at the centre of a big blackhole on Zap Map.

Profile photo of Scarysair
    Scarysair
    Participant

Hi….I have just ordered an Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV & I’d really like to find other drivers of this car. There are so many ‘bells & whistles’ regarding driving/charging this car. It would be great if someone could just simplify things & help me get to grips with it in advance.

Profile photo of shb1
    shb1
    Participant

I live in hilly Devon, and am really looking forward to buying my first electric car. Can they climb steep hills? In particular a 1 in 5, with 4 adults on board. None of the road tests I’ve read have reported on this. VW was most unhelpful – advising me that an e-up would not be suitable. Feedback from anyone in Devon would be much appreciated.

A keen EV advocate. Driven most of the main electric vehicle models; my favourite so far is the VW e-Up! just waiting for some second-hand ones to hit the market.

Head up Sales and Marketing for Next Green Car and Zap-Map.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© Copyright Next Green Car Ltd 2018