This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  kevinco 1 year, 10 months ago.

• Author

The companies behind EV charging networks GeniePoint and Source London – ChargePoint Services and BluepointLondon – have formed a partnership to devel
    [See the full post at: Source London rapid charging supported by ChargePoint Services]

Whatsnext
    Participant

Here we go again.

The two most expensive companies in the industry are joining forces to rip off EV drivers even more.

Source London already charges over 70p per KW, I suspect the new partnership will go for the £1 per kw threshold which is exactly TWICE the price of petrol.

frank
    Participant

These promised rapid charging points cannot come soon enough. Lets hope they are located in strategic places that does not need you to travel to them specifically.

kevinco
    Participant

Hear hear whatsnext. Source London new charging model is outrageous – its a joke given the amount of public money that has been given in grants and awards to London

I will not be renewing my membership and will rely instead on POD Point chargers – generally free at the 7kW level

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© Copyright Next Green Car Ltd 2018