The third edition of City & Financial Global’s EV Infrastructure Summit will now be held virtually from 18-19th January 2022.
The event will provide a platform on which senior representatives from the key sectors involved will discuss the national 2050 zero-emission targets, at a time when there is a great deal of uncertainty about how they will be achieved.
Key topics will include:
- ● How do we go from aspiration to delivery?
- ● Did the COP 26 have any influence on the recent developments in the UK EV Infrastructure industry?
- ● Update on the UK Government’s Transport Decarbonisation plan.
- ● Inclusiveness and community charging.
- ● What will be the requirements of an efficient EV charging infrastructure by 2030?
- ● To what extent is the EV growth led by the market and does it require UK government intervention?
- ● Update from the Mayor’s office: how will mayors deliver their manifesto pledges on transport and EV?
- ● How much additional investment in EV infrastructure is needed to support adoption by fleet operators?
- ● Rapid EV charging technology.
- ● Simplifying the user experience of – interoperability, ease of access, comparability and payments.
- ● The state of EV innovation and the race for EV leadership.
- ● The lessons learned from other countries in Europe and further afield.
- ● Looking into the future – moving towards a charging infrastructure that works for the consumer, the system and energy transition.
- ● EV fleets: do they make sense for fleet operators and to what extent will they catalyse EV adoption among consumers.
Use the Zap-Map code ‘EVI3ZAP’ to receive a 20% discount.
- ● Alex Harrison, Partner, Hogan Lovells International LLP
- ● Graeme Cooper BSc MBA, Head of Future Markets, National Grid
- ● Christina Calderato, Head of Transport Strategy and Planning, Transport for London
- ● Gary Cook, Deputy Director and Head, UK Government Office for Zero Emissions Vehicles
- ● Neil Kenward, Director Strategy and Decarbonisation, Ofgem
- ● Natasha Patel, Director, Baringa Partners
- ● Philip New, Chief Executive Officer, Energy Systems Catapult, Chair, Electric Vehicle Energy Taskforce
- ● Ben Foulser, Director, KPMG UK
- ● Lucy Simpson, Head of Product Management for EV enablement, Centrica Business Solutions
- ● Reza Shaybani, Co-Founder & CEO, The EV Network
- ● Mike Hawes, CEO, SMMT
- ● Steve Gooding, Director, RAC Foundation
- ● Natalie Sauber, Market Intelligence and Future Mobility, Arcadis
- ● Joachim Brandt, Head of Electric and Autonomous Vehicle, Gemserv
- ● Edmund King, President, Automobile Association
- ● Chris Stark, CEO, Committee on Climate Change
- ● Catherine Bowen, Senior Policy Advisor, BVRLA
- ● Ian Cameron, Head of Customer Service & Innovation, UK Power Networks
- ● Karl Anders, Managing Director and CEO UK, innogy eMobility UK
- ● Lauren Pamma, Programme Director, Green Finance Institute
- ● Toddington Harper, CEO, GRIDSERVE
- ● Oliver Johnson, Business Development Manager, ABB
Use the discount code ‘EVI3ZAP’ to receive a 20% discount when booking.