The third edition of City & Financial Global’s EV Infrastructure Summit is being held from 30th September to 1st October. It provides a platform on which senior representatives from the key sectors involved will discuss the national 2050 zero-emission targets, at a time when there is a great deal of uncertainty about how they will be achieved.
Key topics will include:
- ● The UK Environment Bill – why does it matter and how does it relate to EV infrastructure?
- ● How can it drive investment in and move the market?
- ● What does the UK want to achieve as co-chair of the 26th United Nations Climate Change Conference?
- ● The UK Government’s Transport Decarbonisation plan.
- ● The perspective of the devolved nations on maximising the investment in EV infrastructure.
- ● Providing clarity on the UK Government’s efforts to increase the provision of EV Infrastructure.
- ● Creating investable opportunities for the EV industry and the capital markets.
- ● EV & the automotive industry – a post-Brexit perspective.
- ● Looking into the future – moving towards a charging infrastructure that works for the consumer, the system and energy transition.
- ● EV fleets: do they make sense for fleet operators and to what extent will they catalyse EV adoption among consumers.
- ● Rachel Maclean MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State, The Department for Transport
- ● Graeme Dey MSP, Minister for Transport, The Scottish Government
- ● Chris Stark, CEO, Committee on Climate Change
- ● Aaron Berry, Deputy Head, Office for Low Emission Vehicles (energy and infrastructure), Department for Transport
- ● Natalie Sauber, Market Intelligence and Future Mobility, Arcadis
- ● Graeme Cooper BSc MBA, Project Director – EV, National Grid
- ● Natasha Patel, Director, Baringa Partners
- ● Philip New, Chief Executive Officer, Energy Systems Catapult, Chair, Electric Vehicle Energy Taskforce
- ● Joachim Brandt, Head of Electric and Autonomous Vehicles, Gemserv
- ● Christina Calderato, Head of Transport Strategy and Planning, Transport for London
- ● Matt Allen, CEO, Pivot Power
- ● Reza Shaybani, Co-Founder & CEO, The EV Network
- ● Edmund King OBE, President, The AA
- ● Marco Schweer, Director Sector Lead Renewable Energy Global Structured Finance EMEA, SMBC Bank International plc
- ● Julia Kowalle, Director, SMBC
Use Zap-Map’s discount code ‘EVI3ZAP’ to receive a 20% discount when you register.