Part time, temporary position to help support the community of the UK’s leading electric car charging app; small dynamic team.
Reporting to: Customer Operations Manager
Employer: Next Green Car Ltd
Opened: 20 April 2022
Closes: 4 May 2022
We are the UK’s leading app and digital platform for Electric Vehicle (EV) drivers enabling them to search for charge points, plan journeys, pay on participating networks and share updates with other EV drivers. We aim to make charging simple, and provide EV drivers with peace of mind and the confidence to drive any length of journey in their EV.
We are a high growth company with a market-leading tech brand. With the backing of Good Energy, the leading renewable energy company, Zap-Map’s mission is to accelerate the shift to electric vehicles and help the drive towards zero carbon mobility.
Zap-Map attracts more than 200,000 UK cross platform users per month. We are the go-to data source for the industry. We facilitate news and updates and provide tools for current and prospective EV drivers. With the increase in EV and demand for EV charging we are looking to enhance our customer support team with a Customer Support Assistant.
The role will play an important part in helping the community of Zap-Map users. It involves answering the incoming support enquiries by helpdesk ticket and email, and resolving their enquiries using our triage processes while keeping an eye out for any community updates that need a response.
- * Being the first point of contact on the main support line to update or log tickets
- * Escalating tickets to senior colleagues when required
- * Liaising with users to resolve issues within predefined service-level agreements (SLAs)
- * Delivering exceptional customer service through the helpdesk
- * Watch for any questions posted on the Cafe chat and let the Community Operations Manager know
- * Great written communication skills
- * Happy dealing with users
- * Attention to detail
- * Quick to pick up instructions
- * Good problem solving skills
Nice to have
- * Some type of communication experience
- * Interest in the environment
- * Experience of working in an office
Contract Type: Temporary / Fixed Term
Contract Hours: Part Time
Hours of work: 9 hours per week in three 3-hour sessions: 9.30am-12.30pm or 2-5pm
Remuneration/Pay rate: £10/hour
How to apply
To formally apply, please send a covering letter together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Direct applications only please. No CVs will be acknowledged or accepted from recruitment agencies.
Posted: April 2022