The Low Carbon Champions Awards are an initiative of the Low Carbon Vehicle Partnership (LowCVP) and are designed to identify and promote examples of outstanding and innovative practice in accelerating the shift to lower carbon vehicles and fuels and reducing road transport emissions.
Taking place alongside Cenex-LCV for the third year running, the prizes will be presented at a gala dinner in Milton Keynes on Wednesday 14th September, with the awards becoming firmly fixed on the calendar as one of the must-attend items for the low carbon transport community.
Award categories include:
• Low Carbon Car/Van Manufacturer of the Year
• Low Carbon Heavy Duty Vehicle Manufacturer of the Year
• Low Carbon Vehicle Operator of the Year
• Low Carbon Fuel Initiative of the Year
• Award for Low Carbon Innovation by an SME
• Low Carbon Road Transport Initiative of the Year
• Outstanding Low Carbon Publication or Report
There will also be two special awards – Outstanding Individual in Promoting Lower Carbon Transport, and Grand Prix Award (“winner-of-winners”): Outstanding Achievement in Low Carbon Transport 2015–16.
For more information, visit the LowCVP awards website.