About the EV Charging Survey 2022
The EV Charging Survey Report is conducted by Zapmap to better understand the charging needs of EV drivers, the findings being used to improve Zapmap and EV charging facilities in the UK. The final results for 2022 included 4,358 respondents who drive a BEV or PHEV.
The report presents the results from the survey conducted in 2022, together with findings from previous annual surveys since 2019 (where available).
The issues explored in the survey include: EV ownership, models and motivations for purchase; EV charging at home; and EV charging on the public network – usage, charger types, location types, charging duration, network preferences, users satisfaction, pricing preferences and incentives. Detailed sample data is also provided, as are data exports from the Zapmap database.
EV Charging Insights Report 2022
The 52-page report, which includes 40 data slides, is available in PDF format, and is supplied under a single organisation (or individual) license for in-house use only. The content of the report is structured in five sections:
1. Survey overview – Respondents, EV types and models, EV ownership & satisfaction
2. EV charging at home – Charger access, parking type, charger power, installed services
3. EV charging on public network – Usage, providers, frequency of use, charger power, location type, charging duration, rapid pricing, user priorities
4. Sample data – EV usage, EV models, age distribution, regional distribution, household income, annual EV mileage, vehicle purchase and use
5. Zapmap database – Connectors by power and type, charge devices by network, rapid devices by network, All devices by location type, reliability overview
You can request a summary report of the for free, while the full report is available at a price of £2995 +VAT. Discounts are available for Zapmap partner organisations. Please get in touch with your main contact to discuss any offers available.
To purchase and download the EV Charging Survey Report 2022, please follow the link to Send Owl
The report is supplied under license for a single organisation or individual for in-house use only. Other than in-house use by a single nominated organisation or individual, no part of the publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of Zapmap Limited.