Zap-Map works with a wide variety of partners throughout the broader electric vehicle ecosystem, including Charge Point Operators, parking companies, automotive manufacturers, energy companies, insurance companies, as well as local and national governments and more.
We are always interested in working with companies where we can add value and ultimately help to accelerate the transition to zero-emission mobility.
If you would like to explore the opportunities in partnering with Zap-Map, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Charge Point Operator partner network
Zap-Map has been working closely with Charge Point Operators (CPOs) in the UK since 2014. Above are the logos of some of the many CPOs we work with. Together, Zap-Map and its CPO partners are able to increase visibility and utilisation of CPO networks, as well as optimise the driver experience when using these networks.
We do this in a number of ways:
● Displaying charge points in the Zap-Map app, including live status updates so that drivers know when a charge point is available.
● Promoting CPO partners to Zap-Map’s 150,000+ engaged EV driver customers, as well as to its industry partners via a variety of communication channels, including the website, newsletter, in-app, social media and events.
● Providing data and insights into the quickly-evolving EV charging market.
● Offering the option of Zap-Pay as a cross-network solution for EV drivers who are not regular users of a given network.
● Sharing ‘Zap-Chats’ from our customers of their experience when using a network.
Zap-Map has established a unique, leading position in the UK’s EV market. If you are interested in how your business could potentially leverage this position to drive the growth of your network, please contact email@example.com.